What is content marketing?
As the image above states, it's a type of marketing where you share content like videos, blogs, ebooks, email marketing, infographics etc that does not really promote your products or services but is meant to generate interest in it. It's a more subtle form of marketing but is probably one of the most effective. And social media forms a very core part of content marketing as that is where you would probably distribute that content.
But the only issue is, content marketing is hard work! You need to plan, you need to do research, you need to do graphics and design etc.
So why do you need to do content marketing?
1. Builds trust with your visitors
2. Builds brand awareness and relationship
3. If you have a website, it's great for your SEO
4. It helps generates leads for your business
5. It attracts your ideal buyers
6. You can convert more visitors because they are already your ideal buyer
7. It gives people a reason to come back for more
Not convinced yet? Here are some statistics
1. Content marketing drives higher conversion rates. When content marketing adopters and non-adopters are compared, the adopters have conversion rates that are nearly six times higher than their competitors.
2. Businesses that does content marketing and are good at it, experience 7.8 times more site traffic than those that does not content marketing at all or are not good at it.
So start now, it can be a key differentiation for your business.
For your Instagram content creation needs, contact heysocially how we can help you get more from your marketing.